The existing fly-over parapets required strengthening. They were demolished using hydro-demolition techniques and re-cast as per the existing profile. Ancillary civils works were then carried out during the parapet programme.
Scope of works:
Back to all
- Removal of the existing parapet steel railings
- Drilling dowels and fixing reinforcement for the new parapet bays
- To erect parapet shutters and new parapet bays
- Removal and replacement of all kerbs across the fly-over
- New drainage to the fly-over deck and refurbishment of the existing gullies
- Removal and subsequent re-surfacing of the footpaths and associated slip-road verges
- Removal of all hydro-demolition debris from scaffolding off-site to licensed facilities
- Indepth supplied all management, labour, plant and materials for the project.