Indepth were awarded the contract to carry out the following works at Gatherley SPS pumping station as part of the new A1/M1 motorway works near Scotch Corner.
The works included the following elements:
Back to all
- Installation of 2no: 3.660m diameter shafts which were 9m and 6m deep respectively. These were both under-pinned and formed using bottom up construction.
- Installation of approximately 400m of 90mm diameter rising main including a live foul in line connection and pressure test.
- 200m of 100mm diameter gravity pipework and associated pipework.
- Concrete works and hard landscaping to the pumping station including ductile iron pipework and duct work.
- Provision of 2no: pumps, kiosks, MCC panels and associated mechanical and electrical installation and commissioning.
- Grouting of all redundant pipework and removal as required.